24 bay 4x 12 Gbps SAS-to-SAS RAID Subsystem with 12 Gbps backplane
RAIDdeluxe RDL-CD24S12D / RDL-CS24S12D RAID Subsystem with dual/single controller
The RDL-CD24 (dual controller) / CS24 (single controller) RAID Subsystem features enormous host performance to increase system efficiency and performance.
The new system comes with Dual Core RAID-on-Chip (ROC) Areca RAID-Controller. It features 24 hot-swappable 3.5 LFF 12 Gbps SAS and 6 Gbps SATA hard disk / SSD drive bays in a 19-inch 4U rackmount unit.
RAIDdeluxe’s enclosure is designed for maximum expandability and flexibility. RAIDdeluxe uses only common modules. For any system to be able to meet the needs of future requirements, expandability is essential. RAIDdeluxe was designed for future expandability. By connecting one or more RAIDdeluxe JBODs to the subsystem, additional hot-swappable SAS / SATA hard disk / SSD drives are possible per JBOD – up to a total of 256 devices.
With RAIDdeluxe, the power supply is directly cooled for better airflow. This eliminates pockets of dead air to prevent overheating of the subsystem.
RAIDdeluxe incorporates a cableless design which means less connectors are used. Less connectors result in better signal stability. In addition, RAIDdeluxe uses high-quality connectors for maximum signal integrity. RAIDdeluxe uses an environmental control system to regulate the internal environment of the subsystem, called SES. This is useful for an easy installation and management.
- Configuration and monitoring can be managed either through the LCD control panel, RS232 port or LAN port
- The firmware-embedded web browser-based RAID manager allows local or remote to access it from any standard internet browser via a LAN port
- The controller supports API library for customers to write their own monitor utility
- The Single Admin Portal (SAP) monitor utility can support one application to manage multiple RAID units in the network
- Areca RAID-Controller
- RAID levels 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60 Single Disk or JBOD
- Multiple RAID 0 and RAID 10 support
- Host ports per controller (depends on model):
4x 12 Gbps SAS x4 (dual host ports)
2x 12 Gbps SAS x4 (dual host ports)
- 24 hot-swappable 3.5 LFF 12 Gbps SAS / 6 Gbps SATA hard disk / SSD drive bays
- Supports up to 256 devices via JBODs
- SAS-Expansion port for additional JBODs (SFF-8644)
- Supports online array roaming
- Configurable stripe size up to 1024 KB
- Online RAID level/stripe size migration
- Online capacity expansion and RAID level migration simultaneously
- Online volume set expansion
- Multiple pairs SSD / HDD disk clone function
- Redundant controller operation with active / active and failover / failback function
- Instant availability and background initialization
- Dual-active RAID controller with cache mirroring through dedicated high speed bus