The RDL-CD64S12/CS64S12 RAID Subsystem features 12 Gb SAS x4 host performance to increase system efficiency and performance. It features high capacity expansion, with JBODs.
RAIDdeluxe’s enclosure is designed for maximum expandability and flexibility. RAIDdeluxe uses only common modules. For any system to be able to meet the needs of future requirements, expandability is essential. RAIDdeluxe was designed for future expandability.
RAIDdeluxe incorporates a cableless design which means less connectors are used. Less connectors result in better signal stability. In addition, RAIDdeluxe uses hi-quality connectors for maximum signal integrity.
RAIDdeluxe uses an environmental control system to regulate the internal environment of the subsystem, called SES. This is useful for an easy installation and management.
- Areca SAS-to-SAS RAID Controller
- Supports RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60 and JBOD
- RAID level 6 provides the highest level of data protection
- 2x 12 Gb SAS x4 Hosts per controller
- 2x 12 Gb SAS-Expansion port for additional JBOD per controller
- Supports online array roaming
- Online RAID level/stripe size migration
- Online capacity expansion and RAID level migration simultaneously
- Online volume set expansion
- Supports multiple array enclosures per host connection
- Supports greater than 2TB per volume set
- Supports up to 128 LUNs
- Transparent data protection for all popular operating systems
- Instant availability and background initialization
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. NCQ and OOB staggered spin-up capable drives
- Local audible event notification alarm
- Supports password protection and UPS connection
- Serial port interface for remote event notification
- Redundant flash Image for high availability
- Low power consumption