12 bay 4x 10 Gbps iSCSI-to-SAS RAID Subsystem with 12 Gbps backplane
RAIDdeluxe RDL-CD12I10D / CS12I10D
RAID Subsystem with dual / single controller
The RDL-CD12 (dual controller) / CS12 (single controller) RAID Subsystem features enormous host performance to increase system efficiency and performance.
The new system comes with Dual Core RAID-on-Chip (ROC) Areca RAID-Controller. It features 12 hot-swappable 3.5 LFF 12 Gbps SAS and 6 Gbps SATA hard disk / SSD drive bays in a 19-inch 2U rackmount unit.
RAIDdeluxe is designed to grow with future requirements. To this end, RAIDdeluxe uses only common modules and the RAIDdeluxe enclosure is designed for maximum expandability and flexibility.
By connecting one or more RAIDdeluxe JBODs to the subsystem, additional hot-swappable SAS / SATA hard disk / SSD drives are possible per JBOD – up to a total of 256 devices.
With RAIDdeluxe, the power supply is directly cooled for better airflow. This eliminates pockets of dead air to prevent overheating of the subsystem.
RAIDdeluxe incorporates a cableless design which means fewer connectors are used. Fewer connectors result in better signal stability. In addition, RAIDdeluxe uses high-quality connectors for maximum signal integrity.
- Configuration and monitoring can be managed through the LCD control panel, RS232 port or LAN port
- The firmware-embedded web browser-based RAID manager allows local or remote access from any standard internet browser via a LAN port
- The controller also supports API library, so customers can write their own monitoring tool
- The Single Admin Portal (SAP) monitor utility enables management of multiple RAID units in the same network via a single application
- Areca RAID-Controller
- RAID levels 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60 Single Disk or JBOD
- Multiple RAID 0 and RAID 10 support
- Host ports per controller (depending on model):
– 4x 10 Gbps iSCSI (dual host ports)
– 2x 10 Gbps iSCSI (dual host ports)
- 12 hot-swappable 3.5 LFF 12 Gbps SAS / 6 Gbps SATA hard disk / SSD drive bays
- Supports up to 256 devices via JBODs
- SAS-Expansion port for additional JBODs (SFF-8644)
- Supports online array roaming
- Configurable stripe size up to 1024 KB
- Online RAID level /stripe size migration
- Online capacity expansion and RAID level migration without interrupting server operations
- Online volume set expansion
- Multiple pairs SSD / HDD disk clone function
- Redundant controller operation with active / active and failover / failback function
- Instant availability and background initialization
- Dual-active RAID controller with cache mirroring via dedicated high speed bus